Turkish and Armenian Pastors and Leaders Joined together at the Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
To see a movement of Armenians and Turks, reconciled in truth and love, demonstrating together the Good News of the Kingdom of God.
- To encourage and facilitate the reconciliation of Armenians and Turks
- To foster the building of relationships between Armenians and Turks
- To create an environment for forgiveness and repentance, whereby the Holy Spirit brings freedom and healing
- To promote partnerships for Kingdom purposes
- To inspire the church to embrace its calling as peacemaker
OUR CORE VALUES
- ATPI is not affiliated with a specific church or denomination but rather seeks to serve and bless the whole body of Christ
- ATPI is aware of the enormous diversity of perspectives, the substantial political and systemic challenges, and the deep, long-standing hurts associated with Armenian-Turkish relations. These issues are real, ongoing, and consequential
- ATPI recognizes Christ's bold exhortation to forgive others as we have been forgiven by God. Our members experience with one another the joy and freedom of forgiveness in Christ and we boldly welcome others into this grace.